Importing your Pet
Importing pets into UAE is relatively easy provided you follow all the requirements carefully. Please see our Checklist below.
You must make sure the following steps are in order for your pet to enter UAE.
- Pets under 04 months old are not allowed to enter the UAE.
- Your Pet must be microchipped.
- The microchipped number must be recorded on your pets vaccination records.
- Vaccinations must be current.
- Cats must be vaccinated against the following: Rabies, Feline Pan Leukcopenia, Feline Rhinotrachitics and Feline Calicivirus.
- Dogs must be vaccinated against the following: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis and Leptospirosis.
- Pets origination from certain countries do not require the Rabies Serum Neutralization test. However this is constantly being reviewed and changing please contact us on +971 4 321 3095 for up to date information relating to your departure country.
- All other countries require a Rabies Serum Neutralization test. The test report should be from a government Laboratory or an accredited Laboratory, and is valid for one year.
- A UAE Import Permit is required.
- All pets must arrive as a manifest cargo shipment to UAE. This is a federal UAE law.
- The pet’s original documents must always travel with the pet.
- A Government health certificate from the country of origin is required.
We offer full or part import services through all airports within the UAE and have delivery to your residence throughout the emirates.