Exporting your Pet
If you intend to relocate to another country with your pet lets us know and we can assist you. Our mission is to move all our pets with care, We know this is a stressful time for you and so we use a network of pet Relocators worldwide so you can have peace of mind that your pet is always in good hands. Leave everything to us and we will ensure to make the process stress-free for you and your pet.When leaving UAE you may have a choice for your pet to travel as excess baggage or as a cargo shipment. Rules and regulation change all the time so contact us for the latest updates.
- At a minimum you pet will need the following: * Microchip * Current vaccinations. Vaccination will vary according to the country of destination. * UAE government health certificate. Preparation is the key for all relocations; some countries need a little more planning ahead others not so much. Please feel free to contact us for help and advice on preparing your pets relocation. Helpful Hints
- Your pet must travel in an airline approved travel box. We can provide the correct travel box for your pet.
- If you would like an estimate for your pet’s travel, please contact us. We can also explain your options in more details.
- Your pet should have time to familiarize himself with his new travel box. We recommend keeping the travel box at home for a few weeks prior to travel with his favorite blanket inside.
- Food is not advised before travel. Your pet should always have access to water before, during and after his travel.
Travel boxes are an important part of the relocation process. Not only are they critical for the comfort and safety of your pet, ensuring the correct design and size has a financial impact on the airfreight charges.
At Snoopy Pets we meet all of our travelers to ensure the most suitable box for both of you is allocated. Whether this is a standard or custom made all our travel boxes are to IPATA and IATA travel standards.